– The relations of economic influences in soft power exerted by a competitor or a foreign subsidiary against your investments or your « business model », with Internet tools or in physical research.
– Competitive intelligence, particularly in the field of sport and innovation
– Malicious acts related to counterfeiting
– Information about a vendor club and its environment
Example: prevention of corruption in sports matters, sensitization to the arbitral body to protect against corruption. (Financial tracing, corruption, sports integrity, strategic intelligence, etc.) ;
– B to B: Investor Relations in Sport
– Relations between the different parties (sellers and buyers), investors.
Bienvenue sur WordPress. Ceci est votre premier article. Modifiez où supprimez-le, puis commencez à écrire !